Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I love Spanish Moss Vintage ( + Suzanne Ford )

I came home to find a big box on my doorstep the other day...there is nothing that can make me happier than recieving actual mail. Dont' you think? One of my very best friends had sent me a box all the way from Nashville totally out of the blue. It felt like tiny Christmas. Look at these incredible Ostrich boots by Kathryn Amberleigh...I can't stop wearing them. She also sent a copy of the Ghost World book - one of the funniest movies ever-, and some magnets of Paris that now replace my boring refrigerator magnets. Ahhhh I love her. Also her line American Gold is just getting more amazing each season. GO HERE! spanishmossvintage.com















































7 comments:

  1. I love this boots <3
    Great, I'd love to have present like yours!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing better than leather in a good shade of pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing boots, lucky lucky lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm in love with you nails, so beautiful!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog!!!! Please tell me what shade+brand you used on your nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those shoes! and your nails! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a dear friend! i love those boots! i almost bought them last week. are they comfortable?
    your blog is beautiful. i love your images and inspiration.
    xo
    alexys

    ReplyDelete